Top things to celebrate on a Birthday/Accomplishment in Karachi
Ive been celebrated quite a few peoples birthdays in the past year now and I wanted to comment on some of the experiences.
Here is the list, in no particular order
1. Pizza Hut party deal, makes you feel like a kid again, for fun you could always compete for who can pack the most salad on the included salad bar deal.
2. Afreedi Inn, sitting on charpai’s and eating karhai is loads of fun.
3. Masooms/ Latte lounge has a great environment for sheesha, and celebrate get togethers.
4. Boat Basin never disappoints, and you can usually get a snake charmer to entertain, and order a large array of foods.
5. BBQ Tonight roof top or party room is a great place for meat lovers to rejoice. The food is delicious as well.
6. Sea view is great fun, get some pani puri, camel rides, roasted corn and then run around on the beach
7. House parties, invite Dhol wala’s to play and make/order the best desi treats like; chaat, pani puri, bun kebabs, gulab jamun, samosas etc.
8. Crab boating at the docks, is such a great and relaxing place to enjoy the rocking of the boat, eat some delicious crab and fish, and enjoy the company of your friends/family, no taking pictures though!
9. Beach hut gives you all the fun of seaview with the privacy of your friends/family, just be sure to bring out the rung to colour the earth! (and each other)
10. Deja Vu is great venue for events good food and a chance to crack jokes about someones age (if they are old enough to remember everyone on the walls.)
I realize most of these places are in the Clifton/Defense part of town. It would be great to hear about some other places or little places that one can have a great time at.
Where do you go to celebrate?